Yes! Excellent job interview pays off and I start my new job in a couple of days! Now I can sit on my ass and be lazy and not feel bad about it because I am employed again. I've also started editing some fishing articles for a friend who is trying to be a professional fisherman. What do I know abut fishing? Nothing! How much interest do I have in fishing? Zero! But that's ok because I am bartering my editing skills for fish and I figure I can learn the jargon and all that other fish crap as I go along. So in one day I am an employed veterinary technician and a fish-article editor! Woo hoo and it's not even 1 o-clock yet, and I did all of that in my pajamas.
On another good note, my dog is feeling better. Unbeknown to me, he ate some artichoke leaves 5 days ago and he barfed them up yesterday. Ouch, those prickly leaves must have been poking the crap out of his stomach. Great mom and vet tech I am.
Oh and what to complain about - ah, the hours at the new job suck. I am off on Sundays and Wednesdays - but Saturdays are only 5 hours so I kind of get a weekend. And my condo smells like dirty cat litter - better go do something about that.
And for all you visual peeps out there - a photo of Saffron, one of the smell makers.
No comments:
Post a Comment